Most companies will tell you about how fabulous their service is but when they are all telling you the same thing – how can you decide? And more importantly how do you make sure you aren’t getting ripped off!?
Here are a few points to help you when choosing a Face Painter
Compare costs between providers – most will be around $100/hour but may be cheaper the more hours they are there. Costumed entertainers may also charge a bit more.
Read any testimonials, watch any tideos and at least check our photos of their work (be careful not to be fooled by stock images!)
Ask them what is included in their packages – to they play games, include a birthday gift, dress up etc.
What do they require? – Flat surface, power, how much space
Legal side: Check to see if they are a registered company or not?
Do they have public liability insurance?
Have they had a working with children or police check?
All important things to keep in mind so hopefully your entertainment will be exactly what you expected!
Check out our Packages for information about the entertainment options we at Airbrushing Around can offer..
- What’s Involved when Booking an Airbrush Artist? Booking entertainment for an event can sometimes be a nerve-racking...
- Face Painting and Other Entertainment We’re often asked the question, “Is Face Painting OK to...
- How To – Hire Entertainment Often one of the hardest things to decide upon when...
- Removing Face Paint – How To Ever struggled to remove the face paint from your child...
- Top 5 Ideas for Decorating on a Budget Spent your party budget on food and entertainment? Never fear,...